Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Decorative Chrysanthemum Mirror with Plastic Spoons – 16 DIY Decor Crafts for Your Home | GleamItUp
- Diy Sunburst mirror using plastic spoons!
- Skewers spray painted gold, hot glue and any round mirror ideally with a border wide enough to glue skewers onto. If all you have is a mirror cutout plywood to glue onto mirror
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Love the starkness of the plastic, but I bet you could also add some color at the inside base of each spoon for a different look.
- DIY frames using some gold paint and dollar store frames
- 40+ gold home decor DIY Projects and Crafts | Easy Home Projects | Easy Crafts | Home Decor Ideas
- Dollar Store Crafts | DIY Mirror Wall
- What am I making? I love Pottery Barns mirror, just not the asking price. Dollar Store DIY
- DIY Starburst Mirror Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Drift Wood Mirrors – There are some great pics on this post of a DIY drift wood mirror tutorial!
- DIY Starburst Mirror