Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing DIY Halloween Yard Decorations From the Shadow Farm – Home … ext.homedepot.com600 × 800Search by image Homemade Halloween Decorations: Tree limbs are a great form for these spooky scarecrows
- happy fall chalkboard – Google Search
- flea market flip – Google Search
- front door at Christmas …I like the tule intertwined – Click image to find more Holidays & Events Pinterest pins
- Transferring an Image to a Candle – Easy Gift Series
- Glue 3 picture frames together with no backs, then place a flameless candle inside to illuminate the photos – awesome centerpiece! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Melted crayon art is an easy and fun thing. Its so simple, yet the end result can be stunning. The finished product makes great gifts or party favors.
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!