Photo via: thespeckleddog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tiered trays made from silver-esque trays and crystal-esque candle sticks, spray painted – total cost 5 bucks!!! Use for parties or organizing jewelry or holding soap and lotion. Lots of possibilities.
- Buy a cheap clock, hot glue fabric rosettes around it… Dont love the flowers, but its a great tip to use whatever one likes!
- The trick to using essential oils is adding the oils when the wax is hot, but not so hot that the oils evaporate. Because soy wax has a lower melting point than other types of wax and melts easily in the microwave, it is an ideal wax to use to make a candle with essential oils.
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- The Fancy Shack: April 2013 Check out her blog if you like Shabby Chic, beautiful! Love the door.
- Skewers spray painted gold, hot glue and any round mirror ideally with a border wide enough to glue skewers onto. If all you have is a mirror cutout plywood to glue onto mirror
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- Old plates, cheap small candle holders, and hot glue
- DIY Mail Organizer Ill make mine a little less shabby and a little more chic =)
- DIY shoebox home decor Here is how I made it! Collect shoeboxes of various sizes. Paint them. Modge podge scrapbook paper on them. Buy wooden letters and paint them. Hot glue letters on. Buy a curtain rod. Hot glue ribbon on boxes. Slide boxes on rod by ribbon !
- BEAUTIFUL…and DIY..take 4 stained boards, put a Lowes plastic doormat on top and spray paint with Cream color or any color u like..REMOVE and THIS is what u have for ur WALL!! ~The French Flea