Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- We all have them in our yards come fall time. Lets turn those fun shaped leaves into creative crafts and activities for your kids to enjoy.
- Dollar stores tend to get a bad rap. When you think of the low priced items they carry, we judge it as low quality and let’s be honest, ‘cheap looking’ stuff. It may be time for you to give your neighborhood store another chance. Here are some really cool DIY projects that look like they were bought at a boutique.
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Summer crafts are the secret to having fun all summer long. Browse this list of crafts and projects that are easy to make in a flash!
- UPDATE: This post originally ran on June 27, 2012. We wanted to highlight it again because this would be the perfect activity for a warm August afternoon! Are you guys familiar with the awesome Japanese gardening technique known as kokedama? These hanging string gardens have been catching my eye all summer, and I knew I had …
- Top 58 Most Creative Home-Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY of doing things so we have a few ideas for organization tips that you can do yourself, from things around your home.
- Washi tape is born from the combination of Japanese-style paper and masking tape. It comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, its also really cheap to get, at a dollar a roll. You probably have some washi rolls laying around, not knowing what to do with them, so here are 17 ideas to use those washi tape rolls you got.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Mason Jar Tissue Holder – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens