Photo via: inspiringsavings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Surprise your kids or guest with these adorable mini pumpkin pies. These savory appetizers will be a hit at your next get together. Quick & easy tutorial
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Recipe for Gummy Bear Popsicles – What little kid wouldn’t love a Popsicle filled with gummy bears? These are so fun yet so easy to make! These popsicles will be a great poolside snack for the kids this year.
- These bugs are the cutest things ever! Kids will love making this for a summer craft from pebblesandpiggyta…
- These bath bombs for kids are an easy weekend project. Your kids will have fun helping make them and will love watching them fizz around the bath tub.
- These Light Bulb Hot Air Balloons are such a cute ornament and a very easy craft. We have rounded up an adorable collection you will love. View now.
- 46 AMAZING recipes to use your apples this year!! No pies, crisps, or apple sauce in this list – UNIQUE recipes instead. I love the fall and all of the yummy recipes we can make! happydealhappyday.com
- These rice krispie treat pumpkins are ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyd be perfect for a Halloween party snack, or even Thanksgiving!
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- These 7 Genius Smell Hacks are THE BEST! They really are easy and they smell GREAT! Im so happy I found this, I know my home is going to smell SO GOOD. Definitely pinning for later!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Easy and adorable Christmas tree Oreo pops. Fun food craft to make with the kids! Would be a cute Christmas gift or a fun recipe for a class party.