Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer – from the dollar store. Krylon Brushed Metallic Satin oil rubbed bronze paint. Silver tray, glass candlestick holder, scotch super glue
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- Spray glass vase to let it have a luxury mercury glass look. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- Household management station — frame everything behind glass, then write on the calendar, update the meal plan, check off the to-do list with a dry erase marker. | I have been wanting to make one of these for the side of the fridge. Might do it this week!
- Acrylic Painting: For Beginners! – The Complete Step By Step Instructions to Painting Techniques, Landscape Painting and Portrait Painting! (Acrylic Painting Techniques, How To Paint) – Kindle edition by Megan Carter. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Dont know what to do with wine bottles. I will show you an easy way to make tiki torches using wine bottles. A tiki wine bottle decorates any deck or patio
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Did you know that fixing your vehicles paint is as easy as 5 simple steps that anyone can do? Yes I am saying anyone. I was so surprised at how easy it was to get my
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets