Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Adding style to your home decorating can be easy, fast and free. Here are creative ideas to bring personality to any room, without spending any cash! Use fabric from clothing you no longer use. Pretty prints and textured sweaters make amazing pillow covers, can be used to recover chairs, and even as wall …
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- I have some amazing inexpensive and FREE ways to make your apartment look nice. I know you will want to have friends over.
- Craft store sells these crates un painted for around $5-$8, the metal L brackets can be bought for cheap at Home Depot … Crates could be stained like pic or painted to match color in the room Artemis and Apollo: 10 Uses for Wooden Crates
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- 46 AMAZING recipes to use your apples this year!! No pies, crisps, or apple sauce in this list – UNIQUE recipes instead. I love the fall and all of the yummy recipes we can make! happydealhappyday.com
- Check out 15 amazing DIY pallet project ideas with easy to follow tutorials that you can easily build for your own home decor and rustic style.
- Learn How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime with a few simple changes to your existing decor via www.artsandclassy.com
- How to decorate bookshelves that your friends will want to copy. Styling shelves is the best way to make your home look polished.
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom