Photo via: fleamarketflipper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Urban Decays Vice Lipstick App: Nowadays, so much shopping is done on mobile apps. I, for one, need to forget about retail therapy because I do so much mobile app shopping that I need to go into smart phone therapy. For reals. Anyway, lots of people shop for lipstick on apps but that can be really tricky, right? Cuz the color looks one way on your smartphone screen and then when you get the lipstick you ordered, the color is completely different.
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Need the basics on how to use a drill? This is the tutorial for you. Lots of pictures and basic functions of what a drill can do and how to get it done.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- You NEED TO check out these 10 AWESOME cheap home decor hacks and tips! Im trying to decorate on a budget and these money saving tips are THE BEST! Theyve helped me out SO MUCH Definitely pinning for later!
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- How to Reupholster Almost Anything • Great ideas, projects and tutorials on reupholstering chairs, stools, headboards and more!
- Do you store your wrapping paper in your scrapbook room? I would like to move my wrapping supplies to my craft area, because I usually find I’m running to three different rooms when I need to wrap a present. I grab the box of wrapping paper that I have stored under my bed, run upstairs …