Photo via: thegraciouswife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Fill Nail Holes All you have to do is get a bar of white soap and scrub across the hole until it’s filled. This is a great tip for when you’re moving out of a house.
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- This easy light switch upgrade is a tutorial on how to make light switches look expensive with a mere Dollar store hack. Incredibly easy and quick, this we
- Check out 15 amazing DIY pallet project ideas with easy to follow tutorials that you can easily build for your own home decor and rustic style.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Easy DIY No Sew Rope Bowl – need only 2 items to make this and you can fill it with a variety of things! It can even store wash cloths in the bathroom!
- Make this adorable DIY Yarn Tassel Bedskirt with these easy to follow tutorial! Holly from My Sisters Suitcase shows us how!
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.
- Learn how to make your very own Arrow Wall Decor with this step by step tutorial. Also included is a FREE Arrow Template to make your arrows easily.
- How to Remove Rust from Metal and Other Surfaces | Rust Remover | Rust Removal from Metal | Rust Remover DIY | Cleaning Hack | Cleaning Tip
- LiveLoveDIY: 10 Home Improvement Ideas: How To Make The Most of What You Already Have!
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!