Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- For a picture frame lanter or maybe card box?: put 4 frames and super glue them together, insert the pictures and have a fun picture frame
- DIY Starburst Mirror Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Use a tension rod to hang spray bottles for more useable storage space | 25+ Home Organization ideas
- Wall Picture Collage ~ *Pictures * 2, 20×30 foam core boards *poster hanger thingies *foam brushes *double sided tape *mod podge
- Need the basics on how to use a drill? This is the tutorial for you. Lots of pictures and basic functions of what a drill can do and how to get it done.
- Castle DIY: How to: Make a Headboard for less than $100 and looks great! Relatively simple to make and for only a handful of materials. Step by steps and pictures will show you how.
- I’ve been curious for awhile now how to do a photo transfer on wood. My local MOPS group (mother’s of pre-schoolers) does an Antiquities fund-raiser and I just love these pictures. So I wanted to learn myself how to transfer these antique style photos onto a rustic wood “frame.” Once I figured out how to …
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- Or, grab 19 compact mirrors and glue them together to knock off a high-end honeycomb mirror. | 42 Dollar Store Tricks Every Broke Person Should Know