Photo via: decoradventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store glassware makes great hurricane candle holders. These look great.
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- DIY Vases! Two candlestick holders and a hurricane vase. Glue together. Simple as that.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Everyday items can be made festive for the holidays with household items like cinnamon sticks or extra trimmings from the tree. Mainstays 6.5” Glass Hurricane Candle holder $9 Cinnamon Sticks…
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- dollar store items, marbles, glass beads, vase, cheap, fun, easy, inexpensive, home decor, candle votives, candle, hurricane, diy, handmade, homemade
- Cool for decoration even if it doesnt burn really well. How to make a crayon candle.
- Old plates, cheap small candle holders, and hot glue
- Bring the beach and coastal decor into your home with these gorgeous candle holders made with items from the Dollar Store. http://www.hometalk.com/l/FsZ
- Melamine plates + candle holders + sticky tack = DIY Modular Cake Stand! tutorial by anna wu photography.