Photo via: simplygloria.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen 4
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Save this! How to paint kitchen cabinets without going crazy: an easy guide that will take 3-4 days tops!
- DIY Kitchen Island Idea | How to Build a Kitchen Island | Rustic Kitchen Island | Farmhouse Kitchen Island | Affordable Kitchen Island
- How to Restore Hardware | How to Clean Hardware | Kitchen Cleaning Tips | Kitchen Cleaning Hacks | Easy Cleaning Tips | Cleaning Hacks
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! I’ve been on a bit of an organizing kick recently with my Mom’s Pantry Makeover and Kitchen Cabinet Organization. So I’ve been scouring the web looking for more inspiration and I’m here to share some of my favorites with you today! Yep, …
- Organizing products and systems can be expensive, even at the discount store. But there is no room in the home where being organized is more important than the kitchen! Let us give you an organizing hand with these great ideas for kitchen organizing on a budget. No matter how tight your wallet, there is always …
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks