Photo via: happydealhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These bath bombs for kids are an easy weekend project. Your kids will have fun helping make them and will love watching them fizz around the bath tub.
- DIY Kiddo Bath Bombs with surprise toy inside by Molly Muriel.
- Essential oil shower steamers and melts– No time for baths, but love the aromatherapy benefits of bath bombs? Try shower melts! 15+ ideas for…
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- How to Make Your Own Wax Melts frugalliving diy
- How to create organization in your bathroom with non-other-than mason jars. Cute and functional. diy bath
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- great tut. on how to make your own apothecary jars!! All materials from Hob Lob!! I am so doing this!! 🙂
- How to make your own Christmas ornament wreath for less than $10! LOVE this!