Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Clean Vinyl Upholstery | How to Clean Dirty Vinyl | Easiest Way to Clean Vinyl Upholstery | Cleaning Hack | Cleaning Tip
- Cleaning Up Vintage Brass | How to Clean Brass | How to Clean Brass Remove Tarnish | How to Remove Tarnish from Gold and Brass (ad) CleanWithASmile ScrubDaddy
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- How to Waterproof Fabric and Repel Stains | Waterproof Fabric DIY | Waterproof Fabric Spray | Waterproof Fabric Projects | Cleaning Hacks
- How to easily and frugally Fill Nail Holes with this easy DIY and home improvement hack. From TheGraciousWife.com
- How to Restore Hardware | How to Clean Hardware | Kitchen Cleaning Tips | Kitchen Cleaning Hacks | Easy Cleaning Tips | Cleaning Hacks
- I love these cheap metal containers from Ikea, but I dont like how shiny they are. I wanted them to
- Castle DIY: How To: Popcorn Ceilings Undone – Increase the value of your home, brighten your room and get those flat ceilings your house deserves. A little step by step on how to remove popcorn ceilings yourself!
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Must Read Cleaning Tips and Cleaning Ideas for the Home | Cleaning Hacks | DIY Cleaning Hacks | Bathroom Cleaning Tips | Cleaning Tricks
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Remove wine stains with wine! | 13 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | http://www.hercampus.com/life/13-life-hacks-every-girl-should-know