Photo via: theeverygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to style a traditional entryway. Click to shop this look and find our top picks on Wayfair!
- Did you know that fixing your vehicles paint is as easy as 5 simple steps that anyone can do? Yes I am saying anyone. I was so surprised at how easy it was to get my
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Castle Diy – How to: A Succulent Terrarium Tutorial – easy as pie and really adorable. Help make the winter a little more tolerable by bringing some green inside.
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- 5. Use A Magazine Rack To Store Kitchen Wrap ~ 12 Easy Kitchen Organization Tips
- Very easy tutorial to make this tiered tray for $5!
- An easy step-by-step tutorial for finishing raw wood or furniture. With this technique you can apply a Farmhouse Style Finish to your next DIY project.
- Check out 15 amazing DIY pallet project ideas with easy to follow tutorials that you can easily build for your own home decor and rustic style.
- I’ve been curious for awhile now how to do a photo transfer on wood. My local MOPS group (mother’s of pre-schoolers) does an Antiquities fund-raiser and I just love these pictures. So I wanted to learn myself how to transfer these antique style photos onto a rustic wood “frame.” Once I figured out how to …