Photo via: missjordanlee.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We often hear people complain that theyre no good at thrift store shopping—they have an aversion to dirt, no patience, or just bad luck
- Lets have a moment of silence for my @beatsbydre headphones that just died on me this morning while I was running on the treadmill. No lie. I was so bummed. I got these when they first came out years ago.
- Hillary Clinton’s Email Server – Late last year, it was alleged that Hillary had an illegal email server in her New York home where she sent and received classified emails. When this story first broke, I got all kinds of questions by my non-techies pals about what a server is. Most people only know about servers in restaurants. They have no clue what an email server is. Well, yall know I’m a professor. Let Dr. Wilson break it down for ya.
- Dont know what to do with wine bottles. I will show you an easy way to make tiki torches using wine bottles. A tiki wine bottle decorates any deck or patio
- 5: Stunning Crate book-shelf You can prepare a beautiful birdcage looking bookshelf in few simple steps that will be perfact for small rooms. Click for guide here I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was big …
- DIY cloth box! I might want to make mine on a sewing machine, rather than using glue. Either way, it looks great and you can choose any fabric combination for a truly custom design!
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- Hi there! Does this qualify as better late than never? I’ll let you be the judge. So I’ve been itching for a project, but was in a creativity rut. Then all of a sudden, inexplicably, the juices started flowing again. (I kinda hate that turn of phrase. Flowing juices, especially juices that are presumably from…Read More »
- We have been on a roll of dining out WAY too much lately. It is killing our budget & the scale. So I made a DIY Menu Planning Board!
- LOVE THIS! Preserve your child’s Christmas list in an ornament every year. Wish I would have thought of this many years ago @ Home Design Pins
- Clever! ** The right way to make a small Corridor look BIG !…….merely Velcro four greenback…
- Wishing your craft room looked like all the gorgeous ones you see on Pinterest? I was, too, but my crafting supplies seem to have taken over the entire room and may soon encompass my entire house if I do not soon find a solution. Not everyone needs the same craft room organizing solution, since we a