Photo via: makeit-loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great DIY upcycle idea! Perfect for storing Kids Craft Supplies! …only wish that I drank coffee.
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Mason jars have come a long way from merely storing food or preserves – they’ve become a crafting/decorating staple! Hopefully you’ve been storing your empties to reuse in a crafty way because here’s the perfect opportunity to create something really special for the holiday season. Happy…
- Looking for a unique outdoor lighting idea? Make this solar chandelier! Elevate the style of your outdoor lighting by adding dollar store solar lights!
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- cute idea for dinner party, battery votive, mood lighting, change for the seasons and buy different sizes at thrift stores or tag sales.
- DIY map coasters – make your own coasters for a great gift idea! Choose any maps that you want!
- crafts crafty decor home ideas diy ideas DIY DIY home DIY decorations for the home diy pumpkins easy diy easy crafts diy idea craft ideas
- Christmas Scent…makes you whole house smell like Christmas…great gift idea. Lots of other awesome ideas for gifts!!!!!
- Ed Note: Hi Everyone! As you may remember, I put out a call for DIY contributors a few weeks ago – and today I’m thrilled to introduce the first new DIY column! Mandy from Fabric, Paper, Glue will be sharing fantastic entertaining DIY ideas with us every month. Today she’s starting with an idea perfect …
- Love this idea. Is it too late to go back and write her favorites on it now?? must remember for 2012+
- Table idea: use 3 tier tray for centerpiece!