Photo via: bfranklincrafts.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- These super cute DIY Book Flowers are an inexpensive way to give a new purpose to an old tattered book. DIY Book Flowers are super simple to make too!
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- Space saving ideas for the kitchen are always needed. These cheap and easy hacks will help find space in your kitchen you never knew you had! 28 is my favorite!
- How to create organization in your bathroom with non-other-than mason jars. Cute and functional. diy bath
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- This is cute for decorating your bathroom wall with! | Jon-E-VAC | (888) 942-3935 | www.jonevac.com
- Instead of using tile in her bathroom, she decided to use pebbles from the dollar store! The results are better than you could ever imagine.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Mason Jar Tissue Holder – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- My father once told me that kitchen remodeling is the most stressful thing that a family can go through – he said this while cooking a meal on a hot plate in the living room while his own kitchen was being remodeled. Luckily, a total kitchen overhaul isn’t always necessary when it comes to sprucing …
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.