Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2 parts Original abstract painting, modern art, acrylic paintings, raspberry pink bordeaux lemon green white rose painting, A NEW PERFUME by ARTbyKirsten on Etsy
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- DIY Abstract Artwork – Furniture Hacks Tutorial | Fall For DIY
- LOVED the cute scarecrow ideas at Ramblings of a Southern Girl: Whimsical Fall Displays — Fun projects for grandparents and grandchildren!
- Traditional housewarming gift: Bread so youll never go hungry. Candles so youll always have light through the darkest times. Honey so youll always enjoy the sweetness of life. Olive Oil so you will be blessed with health and well-being. Salt so there will always be flavor and spice in your life. Wine so you will always have joy and never go thirsty.
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- DIY makeup vanity.. I have no counters in this British house. As much as I dont really want a vanity it looks like this is my only choice lol going to put this in one of our thee extra bedrooms. At least we have the space lol
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!