Photo via: thetreschic.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Its time to get organized! Ive come across lots of great ways to organize. Here is a great list of easy ways to organize in all the chaotic spaces in your house. Even if youre starting in one room in your house, little changes can help reduce the clutter.
- Ever wondered how to make DIY string art? Heres a list of inspiration and tutorials that will have you grabbing some nails and string in no time! Try it!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Its Telluride culture to kick off your shoes in the front entry… what a great way to say it!
- Dream Catchers are so beautiful and so peaceful. Even if you don’t believe in the actual reason that they exist, you are certain to love the look of them. LuLu’s Blog has a great tutorial for making your own dream catchers. You just need a few basic ingredients – the list is on the site – and…
- 12 easiest and great looking pallet sofas and coffee tables that one can make in just an afternoon. Detailed tutorials and lots of great resources! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- I love my cast iron skillet but I had to invest some time in learning how to take care of it. Here are some tips to help you too! via @AFHomemaker
- Halloween Witch broom out of a branch and twigs. I have enough trees in my yard to gather branches and twigs to make 2 of these to put on either side of my porch… I just will need some pumpkins and a few Halloween wreath to make the look complete.