Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wine Bottle Light, Night Light, Hand Painted Wine Bottle, Black Tree, Sparkles on Etsy, $22.00 by ayorca
- BEFORE: Wooden twin headboard, $9 thrift store find. AFTER: Blue/grey painted entry table.
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Craft store sells these crates un painted for around $5-$8, the metal L brackets can be bought for cheap at Home Depot … Crates could be stained like pic or painted to match color in the room Artemis and Apollo: 10 Uses for Wooden Crates
- DIY shoebox home decor Here is how I made it! Collect shoeboxes of various sizes. Paint them. Modge podge scrapbook paper on them. Buy wooden letters and paint them. Hot glue letters on. Buy a curtain rod. Hot glue ribbon on boxes. Slide boxes on rod by ribbon !
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Olive wood salad servers hand made from Greek by ellenisworkshop, $30.00
- Hand Dripped Red And Black Pillar Candle by CrimsonHollow
- Glittered Pumpkins from Yesterdays Sweetheart – Ditch that carving knife and add glitter to pumpkins this season.
- @Denise Lattanzo You could make this- DIY Primitive Decor – Create your own Primitive Snowman out of Wood Blocks
- Primitive St Patricks Day Irish Kisses Shamrock Wishes Shelf Sitter Wood Blocks
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.