Photo via: keeksales.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cityscape lamp shade craft.
- Copycat Pottery Barn Kids Rose Lamp Shade DIY
- Flea Market Lighting Fan Lamp
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- DIY Lamp Transformation… How to Color Transparent Glass with Happily Ever After, Etc.
- “Do It Yourself NYC Skyline Paper Lamp Shade”
- Decorate your dorm room and add some much-needed light with these 16 clever and pretty DIY lights and lamps for your bedroom to save money.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen 4
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!