Photo via: lifehack.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Christmas decorating ideas to bring out the crafter in you. My list of 35 favorite homemade Christmas decor ideas and photos are sure to inspire!
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! I’ve been on a bit of an organizing kick recently with my Mom’s Pantry Makeover and Kitchen Cabinet Organization. So I’ve been scouring the web looking for more inspiration and I’m here to share some of my favorites with you today! Yep, …
- Attention wine lovers: you will LOVE these creative ways to repurpose your empty wine bottles. Feed strands of twinkly lights into wine bottles for a beautiful year-round display for your home.
- Looking for some cool crafts for teens to make and sell? These cheap, creative and cool DIY projects are some of the best ways for teenagers to make money.
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Thanks for stopping by! If you’re new here make sure to subscribe or join us onfacebook to keep up with our new creative ideas! I am so ready to be shouting from the roof tops, “Welcome Fall!” Between the ridiculously high temperatures and the cabin fever for my kidlets, we are ready for a wonderfully welcome change of …
- Find new uses for old household items. Boost comfort and organization in your home with these easy DIY projects that use items you probably already have.
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- the recycled diy projects featured in this post are ingenious yet practical and the best thing is they are made from things you would normally throw away
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.