Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Lists lots of different topcoats, what to use each one on and how to do it. Painting 101: Topcoats and when to use them
- How To Paint Furniture from NewtonCustomInteriors.com. Learn how to get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions.
- Step by step instructions for painting graphics on furniture. Its not as hard as you think! This technique can also be used to paint graphics on walls or to make unique signs. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- chipping old paint for beautiful designs, painted furniture, The After Picture of the Chirpy Chippy Dresser She is the only piece so far we haven t allowed to go up for sale that s how much we love her We allowed the natural Mahogany to show through as the wood of the tree
- This is a great furniture makeover idea for an end table makeover – find out how to turn a side table into a bench. Easy side table redo in a day!
- How to Strip Paint Off Wood | How to Restain Furniture | How to Strip Furniture | How to Restain Wood | DIY Stripping Furniture
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Need the basics on how to use a drill? This is the tutorial for you. Lots of pictures and basic functions of what a drill can do and how to get it done.
- Black glue rose watercolor resist art project. A fun and easy spring and summer flower painting idea for kids, teens, and adults. The tutorial includes how to make black glue and basic beginning watercolor techniques to use for inspiration. Makes a simple
- Acrylic Painting: For Beginners! – The Complete Step By Step Instructions to Painting Techniques, Landscape Painting and Portrait Painting! (Acrylic Painting Techniques, How To Paint) – Kindle edition by Megan Carter. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …