Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Go glam with a wreath made of silver balls hanging in front of a lovely mirror holidayentertaining
- Clever! How To Make Your Condo Look Costly On A Price range – Lovely Budgets
- 12 Fixer Upper Style Tray Ideas: Lovely ways to add a modern farmhouse look to any room. fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | trays | decorating
- How to Hang Heavy Things | How to Hang Heavy Objects | How to Hang a Heavy Picture | How to Hang a Heavy Mirror | How to Hang Pictures
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- For a picture frame lanter or maybe card box?: put 4 frames and super glue them together, insert the pictures and have a fun picture frame
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- Picture wall ideas. for-the-home by nettie
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Create this look by picking up an old picture from Goodwill, spray paint the frame, then place a favorite piece of fabric under the glass!
- Glue 3 picture frames together with no backs, then place a flameless candle inside to illuminate the photos – awesome centerpiece! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins