Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clever! How To Make Your Condo Look Costly On A Price range – Lovely Budgets
- 12 Fixer Upper Style Tray Ideas: Lovely ways to add a modern farmhouse look to any room. fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | trays | decorating
- Go glam with a wreath made of silver balls hanging in front of a lovely mirror holidayentertaining
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- For a picture frame lanter or maybe card box?: put 4 frames and super glue them together, insert the pictures and have a fun picture frame
- Picture wall ideas. for-the-home by nettie
- Picture frames juliannehgb
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- How to Hang Heavy Things | How to Hang Heavy Objects | How to Hang a Heavy Picture | How to Hang a Heavy Mirror | How to Hang Pictures