Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- DIY – Magnolia Wreath – Sharing how to make a wreath out of dried or fresh magnolia leaves! wreath diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Shut the Front Door!!! Downy Unstoppables in wax burner to make home smell like fresh laundry!
- Designer Inspired Succulent Centerpiece – As a budget crafter, its fun to make my own version of an expensive items for pennies. I had seen faux succulent centerpieces at a home decor store and knew I had to make it myself.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Heres some more custom made wreaths (and garlands) I make for clients. I show you how to make them in my video tutorial. wreath christmaswreath Gorgeous crea…
- Spray paint curtain rods to give the whole room a fresh new look!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Wishing your craft room looked like all the gorgeous ones you see on Pinterest? I was, too, but my crafting supplies seem to have taken over the entire room and may soon encompass my entire house if I do not soon find a solution. Not everyone needs the same craft room organizing solution, since we a
- Youve never seen a Dollar Store pool noodle look this gorgeous!
- This is a gorgeous glass bead vase, and even though these photos do not do it justice, it really looks like something purchased, no handmade.
- 4) This is a very simple centerpiece, but can look amazing when surrounded by candles and placed in the centers of the tables.