Photo via: plaidonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Cupcake Christmas Ornament DIY – So easy that this makes a perfect gift or decoration you can make for the holidays.
- Craft these easy, cheap, and magical DIY Harry Potter Wands at home with very simple craft supplies. Whether youre Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin, you can make the wand thats right for you! They also make GREAT DIY Homemade Christmas Gifts for the Harry Potter fan in your life. 20YearsofMagic
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Get cash back on things you buy anyway at Target, Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Walgreens and more with this easy fun app! Dont miss out! Sign up today and get $10 bucks!
- Crafting and present giving does not have to be laborious or cost the earth. You can find many treasures at your local Dollar Store waiting to be upcycled and blinged up.
- Yule Besom Ornaments; I use to make these 20 years ago to sell at craft supplies. I think I need to make some new ones for my Yule tree… I even still have the supplies…
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- DIY dollar store ornament – hammered metal – so elegant! Great holiday craft to make.