Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Savvy Seasons by Liz: DIY Dollar Tree Cloches – Video Tutorial
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- This list of ten craft supplies you should be buying at Dollar Tree is great! Hopefully it will save you a lot of money on your next project.
- Save yourself lots of money with this great list of 10 craft supplies you should buy at Dollar Tree!
- Yule Besom Ornaments; I use to make these 20 years ago to sell at craft supplies. I think I need to make some new ones for my Yule tree… I even still have the supplies…
- Make this easy DIY Fingerprint Ornament for the holidays. Get your craft supplies at your local Walmart store or at walmart.com
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Heres some more custom made wreaths (and garlands) I make for clients. I show you how to make them in my video tutorial. wreath christmaswreath Gorgeous crea…
- Craft these easy, cheap, and magical DIY Harry Potter Wands at home with very simple craft supplies. Whether youre Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin, you can make the wand thats right for you! They also make GREAT DIY Homemade Christmas Gifts for the Harry Potter fan in your life. 20YearsofMagic
- 1. Dollar Store Candles source 2. Christmas Lights source 3. Refrigerator source 4. Straw Bunting source 5. Office Supplies source 6. Old Stools source 7. Jewelry source 8. Vases source 9. Letter …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!