Photo via: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Storage, meet style. The perfect piece of home décor, accent chests are the perfect addition to your home, especially if you’re working with small space. Show off your personal decorating skills while creating extra room to get organized with endless options of accent chests. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Its time to get organized! Ive come across lots of great ways to organize. Here is a great list of easy ways to organize in all the chaotic spaces in your house. Even if youre starting in one room in your house, little changes can help reduce the clutter.
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Do you store your wrapping paper in your scrapbook room? I would like to move my wrapping supplies to my craft area, because I usually find I’m running to three different rooms when I need to wrap a present. I grab the box of wrapping paper that I have stored under my bed, run upstairs …
- Keep up to date with the latest posts from Cozy Ideas. Like us on Facebook! Source: Buzzfeed.com Running out of space in your closet for your clothes? Is your room starting to look like one big clothing junk yard? Her are 54 clothing organization tips that will seriously change your life. You will discover how to …
- Need help for your small laundry room? Check out these 25 great ideas for making the most of a small laundry, be it a closet, 1/2 bath shared space or a tiny room!
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Closet organization can be time consuming because of clutter and too many things. Finding some organizers that will help you keep your closet organized and cleaner longer
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Entryway In Less Than 1 Hour: With these simple DIY projects your entry way will be as stylish and welcoming as you are. Make your homes first room your favorite space.
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…