Photo via: momfessionals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- The Fancy Shack: April 2013 Check out her blog if you like Shabby Chic, beautiful! Love the door.
- Top 10 Dollar Store Craft Tutorials of 2013
- Ana White | DIY Breakfast Nook with Storage – DIY Projects
- 6. Put snack items or breakfast items in a pretty tiered bin or basket for easy access.
- Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – great make ahead recipe! Only 6 ingredients!! Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Great for breakfast. lunch or dinner. Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole!!
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen 4
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!