Photo via: lushome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- Grow Plants in your Backyard by Building a Trellis and Raised Garden Box Combo Garden
- What better way is there to spend a lazy summer afternoon than hanging in a cozy hammock – by the creek, no less! Im dreaming of being back here while Im sitting behind my desk at work today. Thi…
- Learn how to make a darling pomander flower ball with just a few crafting items!
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- Create an easy no Sew DIY Succulent Floral Arrangement with an upcycled tin, moss and felt.
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- DIY Wall Mounted Plants AKA Living Art
- A minimal bedroom feels au naturale with leafy decor—whether its hanging from the walls or in the form of a tiny plant.
- Go glam with a wreath made of silver balls hanging in front of a lovely mirror holidayentertaining
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Bread in its own hanging shelf in the pantry so it wont get smashed.