Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Every time I’ve moved into a new space, I have come up with many, many grandiose ideas for how to decorate. When I was a senior in high school dreaming about my
- Hay ciertos rincones de nuestra casa, muebles auxiliares y otros productos, que por la labor que realizamos con ellos no son todo lo bonitos que quisiéramos. Cepaynasi Clipzine El tendedero, la tabla de planchar, el armario de los productos de limpieza, cosméticos, enseres del baño o el cesto de la ropa sucia son elementos que […]
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.
- Alli Renee Blog: 16 Organizing Ideas From The Dollar Store