Photo via: bluefoxfarm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 Ingenious Uses for Old Bed Sheets – Turn thrift store finds into treasure. | The 104 Homestead
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…
- Once again, here is collection of my favorite crafty finds!
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- 10 Decorating Tips Using Thrift Store Finds
- Transforming Thrift Store Finds | http://heartsandsharts.com/transforming-thrift-store-finds/
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- Space saving ideas for the kitchen are always needed. These cheap and easy hacks will help find space in your kitchen you never knew you had! 28 is my favorite!
- Crafting and present giving does not have to be laborious or cost the earth. You can find many treasures at your local Dollar Store waiting to be upcycled and blinged up.
- Creative Christmas decorating ideas to bring out the crafter in you. My list of 35 favorite homemade Christmas decor ideas and photos are sure to inspire!
- Imaginative Thrift Store Makeovers – The Cottage Market
- There are a few spots in our house where I love to mark the changing seasons with special touches of decor. Our mantels and tabletops are definitely places where I love to show off my favorite seasonal decor. I know I’m not alone in this–I love to see what other bloggers and Instagrammers use …