Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Do you store your wrapping paper in your scrapbook room? I would like to move my wrapping supplies to my craft area, because I usually find I’m running to three different rooms when I need to wrap a present. I grab the box of wrapping paper that I have stored under my bed, run upstairs …
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- DIY makeup vanity.. I have no counters in this British house. As much as I dont really want a vanity it looks like this is my only choice lol going to put this in one of our thee extra bedrooms. At least we have the space lol
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- Urban Decays Vice Lipstick App: Nowadays, so much shopping is done on mobile apps. I, for one, need to forget about retail therapy because I do so much mobile app shopping that I need to go into smart phone therapy. For reals. Anyway, lots of people shop for lipstick on apps but that can be really tricky, right? Cuz the color looks one way on your smartphone screen and then when you get the lipstick you ordered, the color is completely different.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- Surgery in a Bottle – Kiehl’s Over-Night Biological Peel, said to be as effective as a 10 percent glycolic acid peel. It’s $42—definitely less expensive than a peel (let alone the several ‘peels’ one bottle can deliver), and all you have to do is smooth it on and get into bed.”
- Hi there! Does this qualify as better late than never? I’ll let you be the judge. So I’ve been itching for a project, but was in a creativity rut. Then all of a sudden, inexplicably, the juices started flowing again. (I kinda hate that turn of phrase. Flowing juices, especially juices that are presumably from…Read More »
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com