Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Ive been redecorating my dining room but doing so on a very tight budget. Like $100 budget. I cant wait to show you the before and afte…
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- DIY Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Lint Bin. Lint has many uses including fire starters–this a perfect way to store it for when you need it!
- Drying Rack… Hummm…. that would go in my laundry room.
- Love love love thus idea for my small space!! Laundry room by DesignUP
- Ive mentioned before on here and on twitter, and via instagram that I cloth diaper Jazz. Today, I want to share how I save even more money on my diapering expenses by using a homemade laundry detergent. Since using this recipe I found from Fresh Idea Mama I have not had any issue with my…
- Living Room Ideas | Living Room Decor | Living Room Decor on a Budget | Living Room Wall Decor | Living Room Paint Color Ideas
- Organizing products and systems can be expensive, even at the discount store. But there is no room in the home where being organized is more important than the kitchen! Let us give you an organizing hand with these great ideas for kitchen organizing on a budget. No matter how tight your wallet, there is always …
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home