Photo via: katherinewandell.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the way the screen on this porch is framed… doesnt break up the view.
- DIY Fall Wreath – Fall Themed Tour – Side View – fall falldecor diy artsychicksrule.com
- Paint Nite. Drink. Paint. Party! We host painting events at local bars. Come join us for a Paint Nite Party!
- Drawing made easy : a helpful book for young ar… join us http://pinterest.com/koztar/cg-anatomy-tutorials-for-artists/
- Thanks for stopping by! If you’re new here make sure to subscribe or join us onfacebook to keep up with our new creative ideas! I am so ready to be shouting from the roof tops, “Welcome Fall!” Between the ridiculously high temperatures and the cabin fever for my kidlets, we are ready for a wonderfully welcome change of …
- These Light Bulb Hot Air Balloons are such a cute ornament and a very easy craft. We have rounded up an adorable collection you will love. View now.
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- My father once told me that kitchen remodeling is the most stressful thing that a family can go through – he said this while cooking a meal on a hot plate in the living room while his own kitchen was being remodeled. Luckily, a total kitchen overhaul isn’t always necessary when it comes to sprucing …
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- How to Give a Plain Bathroom an Updated Farmhouse Makeover – on a Budget – this is an awesome transformation – via Blesser House
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…