Photo via: littleredwindow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Melamine plates + candle holders + sticky tack = DIY Modular Cake Stand! tutorial by anna wu photography.
- DIY tiered storage for small bathrooms, and other DIY bathroom ideas. Could use dollar store plates and glass candle holder to make this.
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Great use of candle sticks and birdhouses. Spray and shabby chic the candle sticks, and hot glue the birdhouse on top = adorable!
- Buy a cheap clock, hot glue fabric rosettes around it… Dont love the flowers, but its a great tip to use whatever one likes!
- Buy a cheap clock, hot glue fabric rosettes around it…omg love it.
- DIY Fruit Stand–Candle holder and cheap baskets! To make it just invert the candle holder and with some liquid nail, glue it together using bananas for weight until it dries…
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- DIY: Burlap Silverware Pockets for your rustic themed wedding. Cutlery pouches, flatware holders, utensils pockets and palm leaf plates for rustic barn weddings, birthdays or outdoor parties.