Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How foam from Home Depot can make your windows look amazing
- Give your dorm windows some texture and color with this awesome DIY Yarn Tapestry. plaidcrafts
- Push-out casement windows and panked walls add to the kitchens vintage feel.
- Add vintage charm to plain windows with these sweet window shutters – by Vintage News Junkie featured on I Love That Junk
- Upcycle old bottle caps into a fun, summer kids craft! You and your kids can make your own bugs using bottle caps, googly eyes, glue, and a few other embellishments.
- Reface an old filing cabinet with wallpaper and paint.
- Old plates, cheap small candle holders, and hot glue
- 16 Ingenious Uses for Old Bed Sheets – Turn thrift store finds into treasure. | The 104 Homestead
- Works great! Only vent in room was also the only place to put a queen bed…darn old house…
- Use Coconut Oil to refinish old wood furniture. It re-hydrates the wood, brings out the natural color, and takes away the old musty smell.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- $10 at the Dollar Tree and an old Grapevine Wreath – so simple!