Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- Push-out casement windows and panked walls add to the kitchens vintage feel.
- How foam from Home Depot can make your windows look amazing
- Give your dorm windows some texture and color with this awesome DIY Yarn Tapestry. plaidcrafts
- Add vintage charm to plain windows with these sweet window shutters – by Vintage News Junkie featured on I Love That Junk
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- Create this look by picking up an old picture from Goodwill, spray paint the frame, then place a favorite piece of fabric under the glass!
- Carolina Fontoura Alzaga uses old bike parts (chains, rims, etc.) to make shimmering chandeliers. Photo via inhabitat.com.
- Table made from old books
- These super cute DIY Book Flowers are an inexpensive way to give a new purpose to an old tattered book. DIY Book Flowers are super simple to make too!
- Reface an old filing cabinet with wallpaper and paint.
- Use Coconut Oil to refinish old wood furniture. It re-hydrates the wood, brings out the natural color, and takes away the old musty smell.