Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is made from paint, 99cent store candlesticks wood shapes (made into finials) glued to the lids of the jars (Mayonaise, spaghetti sauce, etc..)
- Hillary Clinton’s Email Server – Late last year, it was alleged that Hillary had an illegal email server in her New York home where she sent and received classified emails. When this story first broke, I got all kinds of questions by my non-techies pals about what a server is. Most people only know about servers in restaurants. They have no clue what an email server is. Well, yall know I’m a professor. Let Dr. Wilson break it down for ya.
- Dollar Tree pantry organization ideas –I used containers I had on hand but this pin gave me my inspiration. It has made my pantry SOOOO much more manageable.
- – Order Details – Description – Specs – **Free Shipping Nationwide** This is a one of a kind beam chandelier made from reclaimed wood made to look like a beam – Hollow to reduce weight and house elect
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- How to Make a DIY Whiteboard | Super Simple Tutorial Made From Repurpose Materials by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-diy-whiteboard/
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Hand Dripped Red And Black Pillar Candle by CrimsonHollow
- Wine Bottle Light, Night Light, Hand Painted Wine Bottle, Black Tree, Sparkles on Etsy, $22.00 by ayorca
- knife block hand painted wooden primitive by countrylanefolkart
- Namche 6157F in Slate/BlueCherished designs from ages past come alive in the Namche Collection. The casual feel of these tribal-inspired designs belies their intricacy. Hand knotted in premium hand-spun wool, Mahal, Samarkand and Kazak patterns are revitalized with a palette of colors so rich and varied, they will work easily into today’s home furnishings.