Photo via: architecturendesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Household management station — frame everything behind glass, then write on the calendar, update the meal plan, check off the to-do list with a dry erase marker. | I have been wanting to make one of these for the side of the fridge. Might do it this week!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- What better way is there to spend a lazy summer afternoon than hanging in a cozy hammock – by the creek, no less! Im dreaming of being back here while Im sitting behind my desk at work today. Thi…
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…
- Look at your room for a second! What did you find? Your bags lay in your bed? The pieces of clothing were thrown here and there? You forgot to put your outfit back your wardrobe yesterday? Finally, you find that you have little space to move because you make your room such a mess? Today’s[Read the Rest]
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Youve got big plans tonight for dinner — if only you could find the pot to make it in. Good Housekeeping has some tips on how to organize your cookware.
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Homemade Cupcake Christmas Ornament DIY – So easy that this makes a perfect gift or decoration you can make for the holidays.