Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is how I made my first-ever quilt. It might have been unconventional but it worked, it was (fairly) easy and is a great beginning project.
- scrap wood snowflake….could be lit by drilling holes for each bulb or by a spot light….options options options…next years project.
- DIY Fairy Garden Kit | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/
- Ana White | Build a Kentwood Bookshelf | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Fairy Garden Pot | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/
- How To Paint Furniture from NewtonCustomInteriors.com. Learn how to get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions.
- This birdbath is a DIY recycle project made from used DVDs. Incredible!
- Scrap wood candle project.
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- This list of ten craft supplies you should be buying at Dollar Tree is great! Hopefully it will save you a lot of money on your next project.
- Backyard Fairy Garden | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/