Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- These easy and beautiful enamel painted vases have swept the web. Thanks to a quick Martha Stewart tutorial and trip to the Dollar Store, theyre a hit!
- DIY chevron painted frame.. try this with a dollar store frame
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- I saw this someone else…rubber mats from dollar tree and spray painted. I like it! looks like something interesting to try
- Metallic Gold Spray Painted Office Supplies From Dollar Tree. More
- BEFORE: Wooden twin headboard, $9 thrift store find. AFTER: Blue/grey painted entry table.
- Craft store sells these crates un painted for around $5-$8, the metal L brackets can be bought for cheap at Home Depot … Crates could be stained like pic or painted to match color in the room Artemis and Apollo: 10 Uses for Wooden Crates
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: Oven Mitt Angel