Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Wine Glasses – alcohol ink on glass 2 More
- Wine Bottle Light, Night Light, Hand Painted Wine Bottle, Black Tree, Sparkles on Etsy, $22.00 by ayorca
- How do I cure painted glass or ceramics when using FolkArt Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint? | Plaid Enterprises
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Dead doll plant for Halloween. Easy craft. doll heads Dollar store and Goodwill stick em on a branch in a flower pot. Done!
- These rice krispie treat pumpkins are ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyd be perfect for a Halloween party snack, or even Thanksgiving!
- Oh so creepy, these jars are on my to-do list for Halloween crafts!
- Halloween Batty Broom halloween use a cinnamon broom for the front door instead of wreath
- Amazing DIY Halloween Yard Decorations From the Shadow Farm – Home … ext.homedepot.com600 × 800Search by image Homemade Halloween Decorations: Tree limbs are a great form for these spooky scarecrows