Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its official. Im not Superwoman. Sometime last week though, I thought I was. You see, I thought that after showing you the first part of my home tour las
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- Clever money saving DIY platter. Dollar Tree finds: $1 candle stick holder, $1 plate. Paint them, glue them, Voila- serving platter. Need to do this with multiple levels for a new cupcake stand!
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use $1 store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- $1 silver trays @ The Dollar Tree, then paint with chalkboard paint! Made these last night at my 1st Pintrest Party:)
- $11….using supplies from the Dollar Store! This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials! Im all about $1 crafts!
- Simple but elegant. $1 store candles and vase
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Entryway In Less Than 1 Hour: With these simple DIY projects your entry way will be as stylish and welcoming as you are. Make your homes first room your favorite space.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- 10 Modest Kitchen area Organization And DIY Storage Ideas 1
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Birthday Party Ideas | Photo 1 of 7 | Catch My Party
- Simple but elegant. $1 store candles and vase! Nice way to make your bedroom a little more romantic! @ Pin Your Home