Photo via: agirlandagluegun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Closet organization is always a challenge. I’m sharing today my favorite TOP 10 Closet Organization Ideas. These are clever, quick and effective… I am implementing a bunch of these genius tips in my own home and in my own closet! Take a look! Here they are! 1 Create Double Clothes Hangers with Can Tabs What a great …
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- What better way is there to spend a lazy summer afternoon than hanging in a cozy hammock – by the creek, no less! Im dreaming of being back here while Im sitting behind my desk at work today. Thi…
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- These 7 Genius Smell Hacks are THE BEST! They really are easy and they smell GREAT! Im so happy I found this, I know my home is going to smell SO GOOD. Definitely pinning for later!
- Spray paint rubber door mats…could do this for the wall on the front porch to add some architectural interest
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- DIY – Frugal Canned Foods Storage Solution What a clever idea this is. Im saying to myself, why didnt I think of that?! Some of you may already be doin
- Organizing products and systems can be expensive, even at the discount store. But there is no room in the home where being organized is more important than the kitchen! Let us give you an organizing hand with these great ideas for kitchen organizing on a budget. No matter how tight your wallet, there is always …
- Ed Note: Hi Everyone! As you may remember, I put out a call for DIY contributors a few weeks ago – and today I’m thrilled to introduce the first new DIY column! Mandy from Fabric, Paper, Glue will be sharing fantastic entertaining DIY ideas with us every month. Today she’s starting with an idea perfect …
- As if from Nowhere by Orla Reynolds what a great idea! love for the girls room. chairs and table that have hidden storage in the bookshelf.
- How to avoid DIY pipe insulation wreath kink. SO glad she shared this! Simply roll the pipe insulation over on itself to make the inside diameter of the wreath smaller than the outside. Gotta love geometry.