Photo via: dianarambles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use $1 store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- BEAUTIFUL…and DIY..take 4 stained boards, put a Lowes plastic doormat on top and spray paint with Cream color or any color u like..REMOVE and THIS is what u have for ur WALL!! ~The French Flea
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board or cheap christmas gift
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- For a picture frame lanter or maybe card box?: put 4 frames and super glue them together, insert the pictures and have a fun picture frame
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- I’ve been curious for awhile now how to do a photo transfer on wood. My local MOPS group (mother’s of pre-schoolers) does an Antiquities fund-raiser and I just love these pictures. So I wanted to learn myself how to transfer these antique style photos onto a rustic wood “frame.” Once I figured out how to …
- I like the chalkboard sign in a frame for on top of the cupboards. Holiday display!! More
- Great use of candle sticks and birdhouses. Spray and shabby chic the candle sticks, and hot glue the birdhouse on top = adorable!
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting… These will be some of THE BEST pumpkin cookies you ever try! The frosting on top is out of this world and the perfect compliment to these delicious cookies!