Photo via: tipjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Apothecary Jars *notice that the taller one is two candle sticks….
- Great use of candle sticks and birdhouses. Spray and shabby chic the candle sticks, and hot glue the birdhouse on top = adorable!
- Tiered trays made from silver-esque trays and crystal-esque candle sticks, spray painted – total cost 5 bucks!!! Use for parties or organizing jewelry or holding soap and lotion. Lots of possibilities.
- Everyday items can be made festive for the holidays with household items like cinnamon sticks or extra trimmings from the tree. Mainstays 6.5” Glass Hurricane Candle holder $9 Cinnamon Sticks…
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Vinyl letter from dollar store on platters. More ideas for dollar store decor.
- -Hanging Crystal Cake Stand : wedding cake stand clear crystal hanging …
- How to Make Crystal Magnets | DIY Crystal Magnets | DIY Crystal Crafts | Easy Crafts | How to Make Crystals DIY | Crystal Magnets | DIY Magnets
- DIY Faux Crystal Vase | DIY Vase Ideas | DIY Vase Decor | Vase Decorating Ideas | Faux Crystal DIY | DIY Faux Crystals | How to Make Crystals
- How to Make Faux Crystal Knobs | Furniture Hardware DIY | Furniture Hardware Ideas | How to Make Crystal Geodes | How to Make Knobs
- awesome DIY Rustic crate out of paint sticks… by http://www.top100-home-decor-pictures.xyz/diy-crafts-home/diy-rustic-crate-out-of-paint-sticks/
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks — this would be neat in a bright color for Taylors room