Photo via: everythingfab.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!
- Add a pop of color to your bathroom by filling soap dispensers with glass gems and faux flowers.
- Love the mixture and pop of color. But maybe over a doorway or headboard instead of a window
- I love how the accessories add a pop of colour. You can change the colours so easily to give the room a new feel
- Create Your Own DIY Flower Pop Up Card.
- Looking for some cool DIY bedroom decor ideas for your pink room or soon to be pink room? Are you a certified member of the PINK SQUAD? If you are a teen, and if your taste of anything is everything that involves the color pink, then you certainly are a certified squad member! So what …
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks — this would be neat in a bright color for Taylors room
- Made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Fun Idea! Could paint any color!
- Love the starkness of the plastic, but I bet you could also add some color at the inside base of each spoon for a different look.
- Living room color scheme ideas can help you to create a living room that’s worthy of showing up in a home décor magazine. Find the best designs for 2017!
- Color Series; Decorating with Royal. Royal home decor | A Shade Of Teal
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.