Photo via: blogs.babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Easy and adorable Christmas tree Oreo pops. Fun food craft to make with the kids! Would be a cute Christmas gift or a fun recipe for a class party.
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Do you store your wrapping paper in your scrapbook room? I would like to move my wrapping supplies to my craft area, because I usually find I’m running to three different rooms when I need to wrap a present. I grab the box of wrapping paper that I have stored under my bed, run upstairs …
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- Pencil Holder Desk Organizer CRAFTING CINDY Wood Pen Holder Office Organizers Sells for $59 on Etsy, but how easy would this be to make if you have tools?
- Trying to figure out how you can generate some extra income by doing things you love? How about making some inexpensive DIYs you can craft at home to make and sell for extra cash? You dont have to be an artist, seamstress or expert crafter to make some awesome DIY projects to sell to make money. Pe
- Everyone loves an easy inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY! Come see what we made today, you will be jumping in the car and heading to the store for the materials. Split photo / Gallery Wall photo display home decor!
- Check the best ways to use your Mason Jars. 21 easy Mason Jar craft ideas everyone can do!