Photo via: backporchmusings.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous peacock Christmas or Thanksgiving table setting..
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Make this adorable DIY Yarn Tassel Bedskirt with these easy to follow tutorial! Holly from My Sisters Suitcase shows us how!
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- Decorate your dorm room and add some much-needed light with these 16 clever and pretty DIY lights and lamps for your bedroom to save money.
- Dollar tree Fall crafting ideas with pumpkins, table top and more decorating ideas, for the Fall season on a serious friendly budget!
- diy home decor DIY: side table with himmeli base of copper pipe
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks